|Sr. No||State||Total Cases||Active Cases||Total Deaths||Total Recovered|
|10||Jammu & Kashmir||4||4||0||0|
- 30th January 2020: 1st case of the India found in Kerala. A student who had returned from Wuhan University tested positive.[Source]
- 2nd February 2020: 2nd case confirmed in Kerala. Man used to travel between India and China regularly.[Source]
- 3rd February 2020: 1 new case found in Kasaragod, Kerala. Person traveled from Wuhan China. [Source]
- All of the above three patients has been recovered from the infection.
- 8th March 2020: 5 new cases in Pathanamthitta, Kerala, were tested positive. Three of them had been to Italy while other two came in direct contact with those infected.[Source]
- 9th March 2020: 1 new case in Kerala. A 3 year old, returned from Italy, tested positive in Ernakulam, Kerala.[Details]
- 10th March 2020: 6 new cases in Pathanamthitta, Kerala.[Details]. Later, Both the parent of 3 year old tested positive.
- 4th March 2020: 14 Italian tourist tested positive for coronavirus. All of them are quarantined at Medanta in Gurgaon.[Source]
- 9th March 2020 : First 2 cases of Pune, Maharashtra. Both has traveling history to Dubai. [Source]
- 10th March 2020: 3 new cases found in Pune.
- 11th March 2020: 2 new cases found in Mumbai, Maharashtra.[Source] Maharashtra CM Udhav Thakrey confirm that there are total 10 cases in Maharashtra 8 from Pune and 2 from Mumbai.
- Later a 45 year old man in Nagpur tested positive for corona virus.
- 2nd March 2020: 1st case in Delhi. A 45 year old Person who had traveled back from Italy.[Source]
- 4th March 2020: 1 new case in Delhi. A Paytm Gurgaon employee from Delhi, who had returned from a vacation in Italy, tested positive.[Source]
- 6th March 2020: 1 new case in Delhi, who had traveled to Malaysia and Thailand, was diagnosed with the virus.[Source]
- 9th March 2020: 1 new case in Delhi.
- 9th March 2020 : 1st case in Bangalore, Karnataka. A techie who had travel history of USA tested positive.
- 10th March 2020: 3 new cases found in Karnataka including Wife and Child of person who got infected yesterday (9th March 2020).[Detail]
- 7th March 2020: 2 new cases found in Ladakh. Both of them had traveled to Iran. [Source]
- 2nd March 2020: An Italian citizen in Jaipur, who was earlier tested negative, was tested positive for coronavirus.[Source]
- 3rd March 2020: 1 new case in Jaipur. The wife of the Italian tourist in Jaipur also tested positive. [Source]
- 11th March 2020: an 85-year-old man in Jaipur tested positive who had travel history to Dubai. [Source]
- 9th March 2020: 1st case from Hoshiarpur, Punjab. Person has travel history to Italy. [Source]
- 2nd March 2020: 1st case in Telengana. A person who traveled back from United Arab Emirates tested positive.[Source]
All the information given in this page is taken from various news sources. We have also given the sources(links) in the page. Although our team is working 24/7 hours to keep this page updated with accurate and reliable information, there might be chance of inaccuracy. Contact us in case of any queries.